Groups are dedicated spaces where you can share and talk about music directly with a group of friends. Find active people with similar music taste by clicking the Discover link in the header, or invite people not already on audiosplitter. We found they're really great when you have a general theme or genre to build music around, and no more using Facebook where you can't play all the music through continuously!
Creating a Group
- Click your user image top right
- Click the Groups tab, then 'Create New Group'
- Personalise the Group by adding an image and description, and choose whether you want it to be private (this means no-one can find or access it unless they're a member)
- You can select anyone already following you or invite friends not on audiosplitter (when they join they'll automatically be added to the Group and follow the existing Group members)
- You're done! Now you've got your own dedicated space where you can share and talk about music directly with your friends
Tip: Once you've created your Group (or joined one) add music from anywhere on audiosplitter by clicking the plane icon on a track.